Another delicious smoothie bowl! I’ve always enjoyed a good smoothie in the summertime because they are light and fresh. I recently switched from smoothies to smoothie bowls because I love that you can put in add ins such as fresh fruit and nuts that add a little crunch rather than just drinking something that’s basically liquid. It ends up being more filling while still being refreshing and nutritious. It’s definitely peach season in the south and these peaches that I picked up from one of the locally grown farms were sweet and delicious!
Summer Peaches and Cream Smoothie Bowl
- 3/4 cup fresh (or frozen) peaches
- 3/4 cup Greek yogurt (Greek Gods Honey Vanilla yogurt paired perfectly with the peach flavor)
- splash of milk
- optional swirl of strawberry jelly
- optional 1 scoop of vanilla protein powder
- toppings: I used chia seeds, pistachios, strawberries, and cut fresh peaches
- Blend ingredients together in a blender or Magic Bullet. Add toppings and enjoy!