Who else loves overnight oats? They are so simple to make and you can constantly change up the ingredients so you don’t get tired of the same thing. It’s becoming my favorite time of the year: Pumpkin Season! So I hope you are prepared for basically pumpkin everything recipes for the next few months. I have even made pumpkin chili before – it was delicious!
Vegan Pumpkin Overnight Oats
- 1 cup pumpkin
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup (I used agave maple syrup)
- 2 cups old fashioned oats
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup milk of choice – I used coconut milk
- Combine pumpkin, chia, brown sugar and maple syrup. If you only have brown sugar or maple syrup, then I would suggest using either 1/4 cup brown sugar or 1/3 cup maple syrup depending on desired sweetness level.
- Mix in spices, salt, oats, and vanilla and stir. Add milk and refrigerate overnight. Enjoy!